EllePi Traduzioni has documented procedures for the management of translation / interpretation projects aimed at ensuring maximum control of all the procedural steps. It also has a quality assurance system to check the correctness and completeness of the services provided. The management of the translation project comprises the following stages:
- Customers are supported by a Project Manager who has the job of meeting the needs and expectations of customers and of coordinating all stages of the translation project by defining the methods and times.
- Analysis of the text to be translated.
- Selection of the most suitable translator/interpreter and assignment of the project.
- Preparation of a glossary of terminology, if requested.
- Revision of the translation by a reviser/reviewer to ensure consistency of terminology and style and by a proof-reader to check for any spelling and grammatical errors.
- Final verification by the Project Manager to ensure that quality standards and procedures are met.
- Customer delivery.
- Follow-up by Project Manager to assess customer satisfaction.